Many people often make two fatal mistakes when looking for a job. One is to invest more than one resume, and the other is not to prepare for the interview in advance.
The second point is that it will make you fall short at the last moment.
Because I didn’t prepare well in advance, during the interview process, I could not answer the interviewer’s questions very well, and the result was brushed. These are the pots that are not well prepared before the interview.
Therefore, you must prepare well in advance before the interview to greatly increase the success rate of the interview~~~~
So what should I prepare before the interview in order to go to the interview in the best condition?
Then we have to “make a good strategy” first, that is, first find out the general interview process and question types of operations.
Use the interview process
Operational interviews are generally three-sided:
- HR (Human Resources) is some simple work problems
- Business, mainly for department head interviews, and will ask deeper work questions, depending on your fit and potential
- Demand, mainly talking about salary and planning, some companies will have more senior leaders in the business.
Generally, First side (HR) is the primary screening, depending on the matching, if it is basically matched, you can go to the second side.
The focus is on No. 2 aspects (Business). There will be many business-related issues, depending on the match between experience and ability and position.
Types of operational interview questions
General interview questions are divided into 4 categories:
- Experience description category: the ideas, highlights, achievements, methodology of the work done in the past
- Virtual scene category: if it is a problem, it depends on whether your operation idea is logical and whether there is a mature methodology
- Personality traits and soft qualities: to see if you have a clear self-awareness, and to see if your strengths match the needs of the job.
- Planning category: career planning, learning planning category, to see if the career development route matches the job development
Experience description category
- How do you understand the concept of XX?
- What do you think of the transformational copy you have written that you find more successful?
- How many of the people you diverted came to the sales, and how much did the sales convert you?
- How did you do the xx project? for example
- What is the best project you have done? How do you optimize
- What is the operating methodology you have accumulated? (This is the most frequently asked)
- Tell about some of the events or things that have contributed the most to your development. Please tell me what you learned from those incidents and how did you apply the knowledge you learned to practical work later on?
- What are the two or three most meaningful things you have learned from your previous work?
Virtual scene category
- In the xx scenario, what do you think is better for growth?
- How do you think it can be an excellent growth?
- If you were to do the xx project now, how would you plan?
- If you were to attract a difficult customer whose characteristic is xxx, how would you convert him?
- For this work, what are the foreseeable difficulties?
- If you were given 15 days of paid vacation, what topics would you study?
Personality traits and soft qualities
- Compared with your colleagues, what are your strengths and weaknesses, for example
- Compared with your colleagues, who are more capable? for example
- What kind of job do you think you are suitable for?
- Why have you not found a suitable job?
- What are your hobbies?
- What book have you read recently?
- One of your leaders has a quick temper and is often unrelenting when criticizing his subordinates. Everyone’s work mood is often affected. As a clerk, what should you do?
- What will you do if you disagree with your superiors?
- You lack experience, how can you be competent for this job?
- As for the position you applied for, what do you think you still lack?
- What do you want to avoid in your future work? Why?
- What is the reason for your resignation?
- What do you hope the company can give you?
- What is your 3-5 year career plan?
How to prepare
We need to know that every question the interviewer asks has an intention, either to test learning ability or to test logical ability. So these answers are all routines, not just asking what you want.
For example, the types of problems mentioned above.
For empirical questions, it is mainly based on the information provided in your resume to verify. So what you need to do is to be clear about all the main points you write on your resume, and be prepared for relevant details. The focus is still on the summary of past experience.
Virtual scene questions also look at thinking. There is no standard. Look more and do more thinking. When interviewing, look at how to express. You can’t express. You can learn the “Pyramid Principle” and then keep practicing your oral expression skills. .
For planning work, you don’t have to say your real plan. The point is to look at what the job needs and rely on its needs.
If you still want to prepare for the operation interview more effectively, here is a free training camp where you can experience the “real combat in front of you” and eliminate your tension; through the mock interview, help you practice ahead of time, Quickly understand your own shortcomings, and take you to analyze the essence of the interviewer’s question of what ability is being examined.
Examples of common problems
Talk about a certain period of your experience (work/internship/project)
Why did the interviewer ask you this question? The purpose is to clearly understand your work ability and ability to withstand stress through the narrative of past experience, and to understand the authenticity of the experience through the details of the project.
How do we answer this question? When we are interviewing, we need to be logical in describing our experience so that the interviewer can understand it. Among them, pay attention to:
- Demonstrate the ability that best matches the interview position.
- Explain the best experience and use data to support it.
When I was in xxx internship, I was mainly responsible for the content operation. I needed to output x original articles every month, and then put them on various channels for drainage to reach the goal of xx conversion rate. According to the company’s business and user preferences, I monitor the relevant Zhihu question data, select the question and create the content, and then publish it to various channels, conduct QQ group or WeChat group drainage, follow up the follow-up data of the article, every month I Can finish the manuscript before the deadline and bring xx new users stably, reaching the xx conversion rate.
Share a case you previously operated
At this time, the interviewer asks you this question. What he is concerned about is not the size of the project, but whether the interviewer has a complete operation idea for the operation and personal contribution to the project.
So when answering this question, pay attention:
- Show your complete operational ideas
- Reflect your personal contribution and visualize the contribution using data
I planned a community fission event before, the purpose of the event is…, the results of the event…, the problems summarized in the review of this event are….
Why did you apply for this position?
Companies want people who are passionate about work, have high loyalty to the company, and have stickiness with the company culture.
You can follow the following points:
- Show the degree of understanding of the company.
- Match their own abilities and positions.
- Show that you will work for a long time and do not use the company as a springboard.
I like writing. The main field of your company is xx. I used to output 4 high-quality articles per month at xx company, and the reading volume is xx. I successfully brought xx new users and xx conversion rate. This position can give full play to my ability. And do what I like, I am willing to do it for a long time in this field.
Why should we choose you?
Here you need to highlight your own advantages, but don’t make a big fuss.
You can say the following 3 points:
- You can complete the work efficiently and with high quality.
- You can adapt to teamwork and corporate culture.
- Your core competencies stand out from the rest of the interviewees.
I have the copywriting skills required for this position. I used to output x high-quality articles every month at xx company, with a reading volume of xx, and successfully brought xx new users and xx conversion rate, which can also bring value to your company. In xxg company, whether it is my daily work or activities, I need employees to collaborate, so I can adapt to team work. I have not only copywriting skills but also data analysis skills, which can better help daily writing work.
Your career plan
As an operator with work experience, you must be clear about whether you will be an operation expert in the sinking of the industry or go up to take the management route. If there is no plan and the previous comprehensive performance is not satisfactory, then the interviewer will carefully consider whether the next department lacks such a dispensable person to survive!
So when answering this question, you need to pay attention to:
- Reflect your planning for personal growth
- Demonstrate self-management ability
I want to accumulate more practical experience in user growth, and be able to become a user growth officer in the next 2-3 years, independently operating a product growth strategy and landing.